Monday, April 18, 2011

China Glaze - Island Escape Summer 2011

Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure.

108 Degrees - This is a beautiful, hot pink, glass-fleck shimmer. This is one of those "pinks-I-love". Very sparkly and flashy and hot hot pink!

Papaya Punch - This is an orange I love! This is a super pigmented, creamy orange. This reminds me of pumpkins, which isn't very summery, but it is still summer appropriate. The formula is a bit thick, but in a good way.

Electric Pineapple - This is fantastic! This is so weird. I really don't think calling it "pineapple" is terribly appropriate, because it's a very, very green yellow. It's definitely more green than OPI - Fiercely Fiona but more yellow than any other green in the same realm. So it's definitely unique. I did a cool mani with this plus China Glaze - Crushed Candy Crackle Polish.

Cha Cha Cha - This is a striking olivey green with strong gold shimmer. I'm sure you have all figured out by now that this is close to China Glaze - Moonpool, but not a dupe. Whether close or not it is beautiful in its own right and I love it.

Blue Iguana - Now I do not know any iguanas that look like this but if I did I would have a stash of blue iguanas. This is a sparkly, shimmery, deep pool blue. The shimmer is an intense glass fleck. It's very watery and the sparkle reminds me of sparkling water in the sunshine :c)

Señorita Bonita - This is a red toned, glass-flecked purple. Very pretty and not like anything I have. The picture really does not do this one justice.

These are out now! What do you think?!
Elaine
:c)

Disclosure: The products featured in this post were furnished to me by the manufacturer or PR company for review. For more information please visit my disclosure policy.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swatches,
    now I've seen TONS of swatches of this collection but I never really paid attention to Señorita Bonita.. Its so pretty! ^_^
    -thank you for posting these swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. They dont have them at my sally's yet =[ I wan the whole set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look gorgeous and I can hardly wait to get mine! i ordered them the same day they hit the e-tailers...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice collection! thanks for your perfect swatches...
    Now I want to buy all of them :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool thanks for this post because i have the misa summer love, and i don't need 108 degrees(they are both similar).. on the fence about papaya but the green,blue, and purple are musts.

    ReplyDelete