Monday, June 6, 2011

Glam Slam France Part Deux

Hello! I have the other set of OPI - Glam Slam for you today!

Rally Pretty Pink - This is a mauvy, pinky, purple with very strong gold shimmer. It reminds me of Zoya - Faye but I haven't compared them yet.

Red Shatter (shown over Rally Pretty Pink) - This shatter is awesome because it is a sheer, jelly-ish crackle as opposed to an opaque creme crackle like most are. It allows the shimmer or glitter in your base color to come through a bit. I like that because I feel uncomfortable using a creme crackle over a shimmer or glitter, but having that translucent property makes me feel better. :c) I also thought I would feel uncomfortable about this crackle combo, but it actually does look nice.

What do you think?
:c)
Elaine

3 comments:

  1. I think red shatter is going to be my favourite but I'm still awaiting mine in the mail.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Is it out now? Its hard to find the duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently Rally Pretty Pink and Zoya Faye are actually dupes. Awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete