Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OPI Nice Stems! Swatches

OPI has released a set of 4 limited edition pinks for summer 2011 and although pink usually gets me least excited I am super pleased with all of these!

Play The Peonies - This is a soft white with a hint of pink and a pearly, shimmer finish. I love all the components that make this shade what it is. Sooo prettty

Come To Poppy - This is a very interesting color. It's hard to describe. It's a pink, red, coral that's warm or cool... neutral? And it has a faint, pearly shimmer to finish off it's uniqueness and gorgeousness.

Be A Dahlia, Won't You? - Smokin' hot, fuchsia glass-fleck. Not terribly, unique, but still nice.

I Lily Love You (alone, over Poppy, close-up) - This is a pink-tint clear with loads of iridescent glitter in varying sizes and shapes. It's like a pink party!

Disclosure: The products featured in this post were furnished to me by the manufacturer or PR company for review. For more information please visit my disclosure policy.

7 comments:

  1. really great swatches, i love all these colors!!
    (:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. inlove with I Lily Love You. Pretties, I needed a new pink glitter and I think I may have just found it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The I Lily Love you is so cool! It would be great for a new year's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just beautiful and I can imagine it over black and deep blue as well! Thanks so much for this wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here you will get the opportunity to lay hands on range of products that includes lip gloss, lipstick, lip paint, Eyelash Curler, eyeliner, brow, eye shadow, mascara, oil blotting sheets, AMC face and body bronzer, blush, body sparkles, AMC face and body illuminator, concealer, base and much more.
    http://www.majorbrands.in/brand/cl_2-c_2691-p_2688/cosmetics/nails.html

    ReplyDelete