Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Illamasqua Nail Art Contest

This has been floating around for a little while, but I still wanted to do my part to spread the word.

On Illamasqua's blog I spotted a nail art contest for your alter ego. The full details are here:
Illamasqua Nail Art

I plan on entering myself and will post my entries right here on my blog!!! I am a little bummed though because I just noticed that each contestant may enter no more than 3 designs. I had at least 7 planned already!! It's okay... I think I can narrow it down.

The contest runs until Sept 6th, 2009 and is open to international readers. Nail products used do not have to be Illamsqua, and do not have to be perfect. They will be judged on creativity. They should be designs that represent your alter ego and you must give the backing story as to how they do as well!!

And the best part is that the winner and 2 runner ups will receive Illamasqua nail varnish as prizes!!

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I've got to remember to post about this art contest. I love Illamasqua nail varnish!

    ReplyDelete