Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Neon Pastel


Hi and happy hump day! I wish I stayed in bed. I was too tired this morning! I overslept and then had to rush and I hhhaaate that. Anyhoo, this is a mani that I did over the weekend. I was inspired to do a neon mani and this is what I came up with! I used a "frankenpolish" as my base and striped with neon nail art stripers and used neon polish for polka dots.

The base color I named "Louisa" and it consists of mostly white creme and Sinful Colors - Dream On, a neon purple creme. I then added bits of blue shimmers like China Glaze - Adore, and OPI - Teal The Cows Come Home.

The stripes are LA Colors Art Deco in Bright Orange and Bright Green.

I painted 3 white dots at the tips using Migi Nail Art Pen in white, and then layered over the dots with Essie - Funky Limelight, Essie - Flirty Fuschia and Misa - Blue Over A Boy.



Have a great day!
-Elaine

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the franken base polish - it looks like a perriwinkle (which I've had a hard time finding in polish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty franken. I love the design. You can use this manicure in spring. This reminds me of stems of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gildedangel - Thank you!

    Brooke - Thank you! Definitely periwinkle, and we sure need more of them!

    Lucy - Thank you! It does look like flowers, huh?!
    :c)

    ReplyDelete