Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Nails Are Partying for Mardi Gras

Happy Fat Tuesday all! Are you planning on rocking out today? Or planning on having a rockin' mani?! I have planned both! Nails first:

LEFT HAND-Beads, Mask and Fleur-de-lis:

Thumb: Illamasqua - Elope, China Glaze - Happy Go Lucky, Migi Nail Art Pen - shimmery olive, China Glaze - Harmony, Passion, Cherish
Ring: Illamasqua - Elope, China Glaze - Grape Pop + Konad plate M78, China Glaze - Passion + Konad plate M15
Rest: Zoya - Pinta stamped with plate M77 and China Glaze - Millennium, Passion and Harmony (it's beads!)

EDIT: THE BEADS WERE STAMPED WITH PLATE M77. NOT M78. OOPS! Sorry!

RIGHT HAND - Hat, Glitter and Fun:

Thumb: China Glaze - Passion, BB Couture - Poison Ivy, China Glaze - Happy Go Lucky, Zoya - Pinta
Ring: Color Club - Sultry, Tru Passion and Object of Envy
Rest: BB Couture - Green Goblin, plate M78 + China Glaze - Harmony and Passion

I really went all out. That is what Mardi Gras is all about, right?! I'm going out with a girlfriend tonight and she is going to paint my face up like a mask. She wants to be a make-up artist professionally and mostly in stage make-up, so this is going to be sick!!! I can't wait! I am sooo not going to want to come in to work tomorrow...

PS - If my nails seem different it's because I chopped 'em down. I had a devastating break on my left hand so I cut them all down to match. It was really my only option. I rather like that I switched things up too. I loooove my "talons" but this length is fresh and comfortable. Don't worry! They will grow back! :c)

17 comments:

  1. These look amazing.... I absolutely love your creativity with your nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!! What a gorgeous and festive mani :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. :) I see now that mine doesn't have enough beads! This is so creative and just plain PARTY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaking awesome.....blown out like Mardi Gras!!!!
    Go have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv the nails! That mani must have taken Foreva! ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv the nails! They must have taken Forever!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are wicked! I especially love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, the Mardi Gras necklace stamping! That is a brilliant idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, those beads are absolutely *stunning*!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do such great nail art! This is bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know you list plate 78 for the beads, but did you actually use plate 77? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous - YES! It is 77. I am going to change it!! THANK YOU!! :c)

    ReplyDelete