Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glitter, Glitter, Glitter... and more Glitter!

I am a list writer. I write to-do lists all the time, for everything, and I generally like to write them in little notebooks. That means I am always on hunts for cute notebooks to write all my lists in. While shopping recently I found really cute glitter-bomb notebooks at Charlotte Russe and of course bought one. It was made of red, purple, green and blue hex glitter and of course all I could think is "how can I translate to this exact look to my nails?" Well I figured it out!

I did this with two coats of Nubar - Night Sparkle, a deep blue base with blue glitter. Then added Nubar - Grass Green Glitter, then Hard Candy - Zombie, then Wet n Wild - Prancer on top.

-What do you think?
:c)

9 comments:

  1. I tried looking for the holiday Wet 'N Wilds but came up with nothing at CVS and Walgreens. Pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that looks great! If I had those polishes, I'd try it with Across the Universe in place of Prancer, too; I think that would look like the blingy-est night sky ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome combo! I just love how purple and green goes together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic combo! The red hex glitter makes it perfect and special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glittertastic! It's the perfect combination. Especially love it close-up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks GREAT!!!
    looking at this mani reminds me of a space adventure. coz it looks like a galaxy.=]

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cool! I love blue glitter! :)

    I can imagine that it'll be a nightmare to remove though. ;)

    ReplyDelete