Friday, May 14, 2010

NOTD: Milani - Hi-Tech

It was such a sunny day I just had to do a holo shade. That is the best NP for a sunny day! I chose Milani - Hi-Tech and oh baby this is amazing!!!

This is an outrageously bright, lime green that is impressive right there but then add the amazing holographic particles and whoa baby! This even very prismatic in low light, not just sunlight.

If you have seen the Milani 3D Holographic line in store and thought they didn't look that impressive don't trust it. In the bottle they look sort of holo. On the nail they really shine. And they are well pigmented. I have tried 3 of these shades and all of them got on in two coats.

Here is the blue one, Cyberspace I snapped a while back:

I loved this on me too. I also tried the purple one, Hi-Res, and loved that too! I may have to give in to the other three now too. :c)

8 comments:

  1. I love those polishes! I found that they looked like chunky glass-fleck indoors and crazy binging action outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love holos when out in the sun they put a smile on my face They are very pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink one, Digital, is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just do it! I promise you won't be disappointed. They are all pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi-tech is the only milani holo i'm lemming... i love spring green! fabulous pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the blue one (just posted pics today), but I NEED the green and the purple!

    http://candycoatedtips.blogspot.com/2010/05/holo-tastic.html

    ReplyDelete