Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Celebratory Mani for my Readers!

Hi Guys! I am super excited right now because I just learned that I am on Spa Beauty School's Top 50 Nail Blog List! How awesome is that?! I must say thank you so much to my lovely readers because you are what make it possible!!

Here is a mani I did a couple days ago:

This is Sinful Colors - Hot Spot with Revlon - Slipper, a glitter topcoat made up of red glitter, red glitter, and large holo hexagon pieces. It looks so American, doesn't it?! :c)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! :D red and blue and white always goes together :) these are the colours for my seondary school crest too :)
    congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even thought about this combo! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! Love the patriotic mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty, I like the glitter topcoat! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great combo! I never would have thought to do that.

    Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete