Thursday, July 2, 2009

Adorable Blog

Ahhh! I got an award! I am so excited! This is from Brooke at getchanailsdid.
The Adorable Blog Award rules are as follows:
--Include the logo in your blog or post
--Nominate as many blogs which you like
--Be sure to link your nominees within your post
--Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
--Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my nominees:
Alexlyndra
clockwork
Helen and Sheenie
kittyluvscolor
My Simple Little Pleasures
Nevertoomuchglitter
The Hungry Asian
Tuli's Nails

3 comments:

  1. ♥♥ Thank you Elaine! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! I agree with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much !! That is so sweet of you ! I'll post it on my blog today or in the next few days :-)

    ReplyDelete