Friday, July 31, 2009

Zoya on Twitter - FREE POLISH!


Hello ladies! It's been around, but I just wanted to do my part and promote the "Follow Zoya on Twitter" movement. If they hit 5,000 followers by August 3rd, 2009 they will tweet a code to get America, Ali and Paz for FREE! You can get to them here:

If you already use Twitter, just follow, and if you don't sign up! I avoided it for a while, but when I found out that companies do things like this that you can only find on Twitter, I had to join! So you can follow me too! My name is Lacquerlaine.
Last I checked, they had 2,773 followers, so there's still a lot of ground to cover by Monday. It's free polish... what are you waiting for?!

3 comments:

  1. I joined for the free polish, but someone REALLY needs to tell them that posting constantly--posting names of who's joined, as if anyone cares--is really taking advantage of their followers, and is going to get their arses dropped as soon as the free swag ships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined yesterday and am starting to get the hang of it. Zoya prompted me to join for those free polishes. I'll add you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I think I just followed you yesterday? I dunno where I was. I've been retweeting this as well, I would love to try out Zoya. It's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete