Friday, October 15, 2010

Deborah Lippmann - Across The Universe

Hi all! I wish that I could post more often. I really do. I have just been working sooooooooo much. Thank you all for still sticking with me. I am doing the best I can! I have lots of great stuff to post so I will try to get the heck on it!

This is Deborah Lippmann - Across The Universe. It was released a while back but that doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a post! Look how pretty it is! Deb did a GREAT job with this one. For the past year and more Deborah has been giving us chunky, sparkly, hexagonal glitter polishes and this may be one of my faves. I want to say fave, but I am having a hard time picking between this and Happy Birthday! This is a navy blue jelly with green and light blue hexagon glitter pieces, and royal blue small glitter pieces. I love all the different, but complimenting colors. The polish is thin enough to let the glitter through, but pigmented enough to have a deep overall color. The glitter is super pretty and shiny, and the overall look is smooth and sparkly with a top coat. There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this one! FABULOUS!

What do you think?
Elaine
:c)

Disclosure: The products featured in this post were furnished to me by the manufacturer or PR company for review. For more information please visit my disclosure policy.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! My two favorite Lippmanns (from pictures - I don't actually own any) are Across the Universe and Happy Birthday, too. I love that hex glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just won this off a blog. I am so excited! I have Lady Sings the Blue and I love it, so I can't wait for this color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesomeee. I love how the close up picture really shows the glitter. sometimes close ups just look like a blur lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! They sold out so quickly in my city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. man I really wish I could afford to spring the money for some of her fabulous polishes!

    ReplyDelete