Saturday, October 16, 2010

Finally Some Halloween Decals

I have been on a mad hunt for Halloween nail decals and CAN NOT FIND ANY! I even work on the road and check places that are typically far from my house so I have an expanded drugstore search radius and that doesn't matter. I finally found A SHEET of decals at Sally's the other day and it was the last one. Geez. They are cool though. I just wish there were more of them!

I really like the spiders and spiderwebs and the different colored mini gems.

10 comments:

  1. They are so cute. I love the bat ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute. I like the spider web ones the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome! I love the bat on the bottom right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those stickers!

    Ps, just added you on my list of links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found a bunch of nail decals like these on amazon, i ordered them and i love them! here are some links:

    http://www.amazon.com/Nail-Art-Sticker-Halloween-Design-NSB-01-Multi/dp/B002LTUZ1C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1287398641&sr=8-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Nail-Art-Sticker-Halloween-Design-NSB-06-Multi/dp/B002LTRP06/ref=pd_sim_bt_2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been searching like crazy for Halloween decals too!

    But unfortunately have had ZERO LUCK! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. U got my attention with those decals, lovely,
    i would use them the whole year not halloween
    alone. U know a place in internet i can find them?

    ReplyDelete