Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day

I put together something really flashy and reminiscent of Valentines' Day for you today!

I started with a hot pink foil, then did a glitter gradient using a combination of different red and pink glitters. I think it came out fantastic if I do say so myself! It looks sooo much hotter and sparklier in real life. Glitter manis don't photograph too well in artificial light. You need sunlight to really show the sparkle but that wasn't available.

Here's what made it possible: Nicole by OPI - Mis-Magenta Me?, Revlon - Slipper, Color Club - Art of Seduction, Jade - Asteroid Caress, Nicole by OPI - Spark My Mistletoe.

What do you think?
Have any Valentine's Day mani plans?!
:c)

6 comments:

  1. So much glitter! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this and I never would have guessed you used so many different colors to make it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried to do a gradient. It looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red/pink gradient, unusual but it really worked

    ReplyDelete