Saturday, February 5, 2011

Serena Williams - Grand Slam from OPI

Simply Smashing - This is an awesome, very yellow, green shimmer. It's a bright, weird, maybe hard to pull off green, but that is the kind of shades that I like!

Black Shatter - Shown over Simply Smashing - Black Shatter is released with this collection as well as the Katy Perry collection if you were wondering. I was confused about it at first. I don't mind of course because I love Black Shatter. I may have been more exciting if they did a different color shatter, but it's cool.

Disclosure: The products featured in this post were furnished to me by the manufacturer or PR company for review. For more information please visit my disclosure policy.

4 comments:

  1. I don't like that colour on its own but it looks cool under the shatter xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Smashing is such a gorgeous color - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, me likey! Simply Smashing looks great under Black Shatter and on its own =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but I really do not like this colour. Love the shatter polish though!

    ReplyDelete