Fight Against Breast Cancer
Los Angeles, Calif. (July 2010) – Join China Glaze Nail Lacquer this October in the battle against breast cancer, one nail at a time! The professional line of nail lacquers brings on the fight with three powerful pinks. Inspired by the women who fight everyday and those that support them in their battle, these fabulous shades are sure to help you defeat the toughest opponents with style and class. China Glaze representative Rachel Schafer voiced that “in an industry dominated by women, for women, it is important that we strive to work together towards finding a cure.”
The three colors in “Fight Like A Woman” include:
- Encouragement – A baby pink shimmer that brings on the cheer
- Endurance – Power through the punches with this raspberry shimmer
- Empowerment – Stand up tall with this cotton-candy crème on your nails
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), an agency of the World Health Organization dedicated to the science of cancer and promoting international collaboration in cancer research.
The “Fight Like A Woman” Collection will be available at professional beauty supply stores and select salons this September. Availability will be very limited internationally.
China Glaze Introduces Three Limited Edition Halloween Polishes
Los Angeles, CA – (July 2010): Sink your claws into these three ghoulish glitters from China Glaze, perfect for a night of fright! Uniquely alluring and unlike any other Halloween colors before them, this collection is sure to entice. Colors in the promotion include:
- Zombie Zest: A mossy green shade with gold flecks of micro glitter.
- Ick-A-Body: A dark green base chock full of orange glitter
- Mummy May I: Vampy, wine colored purple with flecks of hot pink glitter.
The 18 piece display will be available at Sally’s Beauty Supply Stores only and the 4 piece with free Fast Forward Top Coat will be available at all other beauty and nail supply outlets, stores and e-tailers.