Photo courtesy of Perez Hilton
I am not here to talk about the profanity though, either. What I am here to talk about is the colorful, airbrushed design she had on! I decided I wanted to take a stab at a recreation and this is what I came up with:
Interested in how I did it? It was mostly a matter of sponging, which I have never done, and it turns out, it's not that hard! Here is what I did:
1) I painted all my nails with a white cream to start.
2) Next, I took one of the three colors I was going to sponge with and started sponging! Which color you start with isn't really important. I just started with pink by chance.
3) Continue sponging with the other two colors. I intentionally did all nails different. Some have more orange, more pink or more blue, and all have the colored spots arranged differently.
4) Next, I stamped white flowers with Konad plate M65 on all nails.
5) Lastly, I applied topcoat and cleaned up my messy fingers with remover and an orange stick wrapped in cotton.
There are several different sponges that you could use but I used a cosmetic wedge to accomplish my sponging.
The shades I used: Diamond Cosmetics - Tranquility, China Glaze - Sugar High, KleanColor - Mango
Side by side, how do you think I did?
Have a fantastic Friday!