Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hidden Blossom

Hey! I know I have been hiding but I started a new job and have been crazy busy with training. *whew*

So I thought I would do a quickie post because:

A) I want to let you know I am alive
B) I am tired (why I must be brief)
C) I still love to post for you!

This is a mani I did for myself earlier this week:

Barielle - Blossom + Sally Hansen - Hidden Treasure

To spice it up I added Essie - Matte About You

Miss you all! I'll be back on track soon.
:c)

10 comments:

  1. This looks great! I like it matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it matte
    beautiful nails :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this looks amazing matte!

    I'm really digging Hidden Treasure over pastels as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flakies look great over that color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the new job and training! Your mani looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful!! I like HT on top of that color, very soft and pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOhhhh AAAAhhhh! very charming! I hope your new job is going well.

    ReplyDelete