Monday, June 8, 2009

POTD: Neon Polka Dots

I guess this isn't exactly "of the day" because I am not in the habit of redoing my toes everyday... yet. Never say never, right?! I did this creation over the weekend. It made my man giggle everytime he looked at my feet! He thought it was cute and that I am a big dork! All accurate!

I painted my tooties black first, then did white dots, and applied 6 different neons over the white dots as randomly as I could so they wouldn't look really patterned. Here's the result:

Not bad, huh? I freehanded the dots. I didn't use any sort of tool. Maybe it would have come out neater if I did. But I still like it!

Check out how awesome neon colors look under a UV light: Neons are creeping up as new fave for me!

8 comments:

  1. Cute toes! Cool..under the UV light! Ahh well,men are like that..lol! They just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this pedi! I will probably steal this idea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me giggle as well :-D Super-cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Velvet- Thanks! They don't get it, do they?

    *jen - You should do it! It's super fun!

    Kristine - Haha! Thank you!

    Brooke - It's crazy, right?!

    Deez Nailz - Thank you!

    Lucy- Thanks! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love it! I love colours and neons, yay!

    ReplyDelete