Friday, May 8, 2009

Liberty the polish and the statue!

Good Morning! I went out on the town yesterday on my bicycle, and since it was sunny, I took a couple more pictures of Knockout-Liberty since my other swatches were only indoors. I watch the Today Show every morning, and today they were at the Statue of Liberty, and announced that they would be reopening the crown to the public for the first time since 9/11! Weird. So I figured more pics of Liberty the polish wouldn't be so weird!

Sunny Cloudy


6 comments:

  1. How fantastic your nails look. I love that polish. Just not the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Liberty is straight up gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy & clockwork - Thank you!!

    I don't like the price tag either. The only reason I did it was because I got taken on at work full time from part time and have benefits and stuff. So I felt I deserved a little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks absolutely stunning! Such a unique color, love it on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that color ! It is so unique and calm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulation's on the work stuff... beautiful color, looks really cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete