Friday, May 29, 2009

NOTD: NYX - Elaine


Hello! Today I chose a work appropriate color since we are having a meeting today with people from outside our office and I try to look professional for such sintuations!

I am sporting NYX-Elaine, and I am not going to lie, I only bought this polish because it was my name!!! It's a nude metallic. I think it's okay for what it is. I wouldn't have bought it though if it was named anything else!

I wish I had found an "Elaine" polish that was really wild. I don't think a nude polish reflects myself at all. I am COLORFUL!! I wish it was like a hot pink holo!! I found a "what nail polish are you?" quiz at http://mysimplelittlepleasures.blogspot.com/ and It turns out I'm magenta! That sounds better!


If you could choose a polish to represent you and be named after you, what would it be?

Your Nail Polish Color is Magenta
How you're unique: You're confident - and you show everyone the true you

Why your style rocks: You have the attitude to carry the most outrageous outfits off

What this color says about you: "Look at me. I know you want to!"


What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?

3 comments:

  1. Let's call it a "chic" nude color...lol! Think of it that way...it will make you feel better...lol! I would pick a vampy navy color,that glows from within. And call it "Velvet Glows"...lol! I'm very full of myself today...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want to be a forest green holo! I don't know what I would call myself, maybe "It's About Time" lol! I
    don't know, I'm really bad at the name thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a color similar to this on today. Sometimes you just want to be neutral! That's a pretty shade and I'd buy a polish for my name, too!

    ReplyDelete