Friday, March 5, 2010

HEY EVERYONE!

I just feel like posting something for you guys but have nothing prepared! SOOOOO I am going to hit you with what I have available to me: SPAM!

I have on Nubar-Reclaim today, and I can't show you the current mani, but I have an older swatch I did of it and then I decided that I will just give you all the green I have on me and make today "Green SPAM Friday for March"!!! Sound good? GREAT!

Nubar - Reclaim

Orly - Enchanted Forest

China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle

Misa - Toxic Seduction

Maybelline - Glad To Be Green

Misa - Dirty Sexy Money

Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Barry M - Mint Green

BB Couture - Poison Ivy

Illamasqua - Rampage

Illamasqua - Hectic

Illamasqua - Elope

Claire's - Dreamcatcher

BB Couture - Studio 54

Diamond Cosmetics - Never So Evergreen

Sinful Colors - Happy Ending

Sinful Colors - Innocent

Rescue Beauty Lounge - No More War

Rimmel - Camouflage

Have a wonderful weekend!
Elaine
:c)

13 comments:

  1. Green looks great on you. The only semi-green I own is $OPI Absinthe Makes the Heart, and I do like it, so maybe I need to branch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!
    I love all greens I guess! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. *rolls around in her own drool*
    I looooooooooove greens
    o.o;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :D Gorgeous colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I think I've died and gone to green heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove greens. Great spam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful greens, I like them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing wrong with spam! ♥ Especially GREEN spam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many gorgeous green colours! I need to add some more of these shades to my collection. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are awesome! I've been tryin to think of a cool green manicure for st patricks, all your green swatches are an amazing reference for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even though I own most of these, I still LOVE to look at pictures of them. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete