Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Zoya Polish Exchange

After seeing all the pretty of swatches of Zoya polishes on my favorite blogs I decided I needed some. And thanks to Zoya's Polish Exchange I got new Zoya's without feeling too bad that I have more polishes than I can wear, since I got rid of others!



Here's what I sent:




And here's what I got back!:

Richelle, Goldie, Midori, Tallulah, Jo, Malia, Juno, Fergie, Jacy, Moxie, Dita, and Eva! Soooo pretty!



Goldie, Midori, Tallulah and Jo






Fergie, Jacy, Malia and Juno



Moxie, Dita, Eva and Richelle



I chose Juno for the first manicure since she will be going off to a friend:


It's a gorgeous royal purple. In the bottle it looks like it has a bit of a blue duochrome, but I didn't really see that on the nail. Not that it bothered me... It's beautiful!

I was so excited when I discovered the Polish Exchange. I took several days to chose all the polishes I wanted! I was so impressed that the newest collections, La-Di-Da and Ooh-La-La were also available for exchange. I thought at first that there would be some catch. Like only the older colors and collections were available. But I was wrong. And then i thought, "Something horrible will happen. The colors I want will be out of stock, or my send ins won't be good enough..." nope. Everything worked out just right. The 'too-good-to-be-true' was true! Thanks Zoya!

3 comments:

  1. Hi ll,

    Very nice blog :} Can you tell me how much you paid to send your old polishes to Zoya? I'm getting ready to send in a box full tomorrow...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Postage is what I was asking about - how much was the postage on the box you sent in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MrsKiwiYeti:
    I believe the postage came out to about $4-5 through USPS.

    ReplyDelete