Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Koni Idea, not so good results

So today I thought I'd stamp that fun, boxy design on Konad plate M73 onto my Sag Harbor mani. And I thought to would look cool if I did a dual color stamp with green blending into white. Well, it was great in theory but didn't look that great on the nails. So then I added some gold sparkles: Cover Girl-Gold Rush and Sinful Colors-Paris. And that didn't really please me either.
There's just something I'm not feeling. Maybe a darker base color would do better. I have not given up on this design. I want it on! It will work for me!
At leat I like my tooties!! I got tiger toes! There on the prowl!




10 comments:

  1. I like it~I always picture something in my head and then many times it doesn't transfer from my idea to my nails! Your toes are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growl!! Love your tiger toes. Interesting design? Hope you get what your striving for. Looks like a tough design to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First visit, via Brooke @ Getcha Nails Did!

    I'm digging those tiger toes! I'm konad-impaired, so color me a little green here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found your blog on Brooke's blog :-) I love those tiger tose and I think that your Konadicure idea was very interesting and maybe with a darker color it'll work better, but as you wrote, don't let go of this idea 'cause it's a really good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your finger nails turned out really cool! And yes, your Konad toes are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by via Brooke - Glad you're bloggin :)

    I love the franken 'Filthy Rich'. Seriously love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, clockwork, Lucy, Alexlyndra - Thanks you for the nice comments!

    The Pretty Brown Girl, Tulti, Nailit - Thanks for stopping by! Don't you love Brooke's Blog!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they turned out pretty good myself! The toes are killer though :)

    ReplyDelete