Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thinking of a Mad Blue Hatter

OPI - Mad As A Hatter

Morning all! I am bringing you a mani I wore over the weekend that I was madly in love with. I called it "Thinking of a Mad Blue Hatter". It is a halfmoon mani with Sally Hansen - Thinking of Blue and OPI - Mad As A Hatter from the new Alice in Wonderland collection. When MAAH came in the mail on Friday I was dying to wear it but wasn't ready to part with my Thinking of Blue mani, so I put them together:


I used reenforcement stickers cut in half to protect the bottom part of my blue mani and painted the rest with Mad As A Hatter. I did two coats of MAAH, pulled off the stickers, and did a coat of Seche Vite top coat over the whole nail.

close-up of glitter *Drool*

Have a great day!
-Elaine

8 comments:

  1. I love it! You are so creative and your execution is always flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Looks super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you able to get these at Ulta? I want MAAH and Alice, but it's a bit of a trip for me and I don't want to go all the way out there and find out they don't carry them, lol. (and their website suuucks...).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this. Great mani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the close up shot. That is one amazing bottle of glitter. I got my two glitters yesterday. I didn't bother with the reds. I like the manicure. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so creative! I never would have thought to do something like this. I can't believe the coverage of only 2 coats of Mad As A Hatter, was thinking it'd be more like 3 to get that amount of bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nails! And all the glitter fun too, ofcourse :-)

    ReplyDelete