Thursday, November 5, 2009

Candy Swirls! You could eat them!

But don't! Because they are my nails!


I did this mani a couple weeks ago. I was inspired by a baseball game I went to. In the park there were these big candy looking lights and I thought, "I could do that to my nails!" So I did. I picked five colors and did a "skittle" mani with them. I used:

BB Couture - Little Deuce Coupe
Orly - P
olo Princess
Misa - Speed Of Life

Barry M - Spring Green
Milani - Antique


I switched up the order for each hand. Then I used a white nail stiper: LA Colors Art Deco, and painted swirly designs starting from the middle and fanning them out and around. Then I added a matching rhinestone to the middle of each nail.

After I day I switched it up. I really liked the look of white-on-yellow so I did that to all of them:



Yummy!

-Elaine

10 comments: