Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Margaritas! Ole!

There was a post I did a little while ago that was a little weird. It was the "glitter-trimmed" (I made this up) nails. Remember? No? Here is the original post. Well you guys and your comments got me thinking! And you know what happens when I think! Stuff like this:



I made margaritas!!! I painted the tips of my nails with a nice yellow-green, Santee - Melon Green, then I drew the glasses with Migi Nail Art pen in white, and I used Color Club - Sexy Siren to make salt on the rims!! I tried to add limes, but they just looked like green blobs of polish. Next I may make strawberry daquiris....hmmm

12 comments:

  1. Oh no, now I'm thirsty! lol
    They look great, what fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I love this! :) I adore the glitter tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea! I'd like a margarita now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love weird and funky nails! That design would be the perfect excuse for buying some of those painfully cute polymer clay fruit slices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fab! I love margaritas.

    Drinks are on you...... literally!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I would so like to have a strawberry margarita right now. This is so adorable on your nails, would be perfect for going out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohsocute! what an adorable idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! And I'm totally copying your glitter tipped nails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this green..trying to copy it..hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete