Saturday, November 28, 2009

NYX - Sheer Pink

This color cracks me up!!! The name is "Sheer Pink". This is neither sheer, nor pink. I rather like that! I believe that was my motivation for buying it in the first place. It's a nice light to medium gray with a silver shimmer. The formula is smooth and this swatch was 2 coats. I did smudge it up a bit though. Oops!


Here is how it compares to some other shimmery grays that have come out this past year, Essie- Sag Harbor and Orly - Pixie Dust.

Have a great weekend!
-Elaine

4 comments:

  1. I want it! It's a great color and the name is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .
    .
    Someone fell asleep at the 'nail polish label machine', This is a very nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evil Angel - I'm glad you like it! The name kills me!

    gildedangel - Thank you!

    Deez Nailz - HAHA!! Thanks!

    Danica - Pixie Dust is hott!!

    ReplyDelete