Friday, November 20, 2009

Lacquer Laine's Guest Appearance

Hi all! I am just writing to let you know that you can find a post from me today on the amazing and fabulous nail blog, Vampy Varnish!!! Kelly kindly agreed to let me do a guest post for her! I am sooo excited!

Kelly's blog, Vampy Varnish, to me, is one of the top biggest and best nail polish blogs you can come by. She always has new collections to show us, she takes beautiful, sunny pictures (jealous of her California sun!) and she includes a lot of herself on her blog like her furry companions, and I really like that. Speaking of which, I haven't shown of recent pics of my furry buddy. I will have to fix that.

ANYWAY.... Vampy Varnish was recently selected as a HLMN Hot 100 finalist. So I am not the only one that thinks she is one of the best!

You can see me (well, my hands!) over there today, and I will be posting again here later today as well!

Have a wonderful Friday!

-Elaine

1 comment: