Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ozotics Pro 505: Holy Duochrome! I Musta' been Good This Year

I was recently involved in a secret Santa swap and was a very lucky girl! I must have been good this year! My secret Santa lives in Australia, and she very very thoughtfully sent me a major lemming, Ozotics Pro.

Ozotics Pro, from what I have seen, makes the most uh-mazing multichromatic polishes. She sent me 505, and holy cow it is beautiful! I shows colors from a bright glowing dragonfly green, to teal, to royal blue, to purple, to magenta, to amber. It is so stuning. I have a lot of pictures to help you grasp how much you see in this polish. It is so fun to look at. I looked at my hands while wearing this and thought, "Why do I ever have to wear any other polish?" It is that incredible. The only problem with it is that it is a bit sheer, so I layered two coats of it over one coat of Zoya - Pinta, a dark purple creme, and that really made it. Take a look:

I understand that I have just done a very bad thing to you guys. You (unless you're in Australia!) are now going to want this, and it's going to be hard to get! It really isn't that hard, it's just that shipping will be expensive. I believe that this website sells internationally, but you'll have to pay a pretty penny for it. Maybe at least $15. I don't know for sure, I'm just guessing. I am sorry for being so evil!
:c)

14 comments:

  1. omg that is gorgeous! i'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. right to the top of my wish-list! I wish I was in Australia right now, so I can get it! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love this one ! This is so unique and I love it on you (and I'm sure I would love it on me....lol) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look fantastic on you! someone with good taste must have got it for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gildedangel - Thank you!

    Ange-Marie - Thank you so much!

    Evil Angel - Thank you! I love it!

    Jodes - hahaha!! You need it!

    L - Thank you!

    Inbal - I know! Why is Australia so far and why do they have such amazing colors!

    Deez Nails - Thank you girl!

    nihrida - Hell Yeah!

    Tuli - You would love it on you! It is ridiculous!

    dorlene.bradshaw - Thank you girl!! She must have had good taste, huh?!!! haha! *wink-wink*
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good God! What a polish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luciana - Haha!! It is somethin, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us. :) And, yes, it is evil because now I really want a bottle ;)

    ReplyDelete